New Storefront - Check it out!


Hey everybody, I'm coming out of the weeds in real life. I've been getting a few emails letting me know that the YGD storefront has been down. Sorry about that! I let the old vendor expire as I wasn't 100% happy with it. We are now back and running. Fully operational with a new vendor that, I think, is better for my readers and online shoppers.

Before it expired I received a large supply of t-shirts and socks so we are back up and running now. Go to the link to the right and check it out or just click here.

New is the ability to make a team order for our popular socks pictured below. Get your crew together and get a good price on some cool socks. They are perfect for Fall cool weather rides and cylocross  action. The shirts are the same as ever. Just our classic YGD trike design on a black shirt. Punk rock saved our lives.

I'm also looking for some additional items to post up over the fall and winter months so if you are interested in anything specific, drop me a line at yougotdropped@gmail.com and I'll look into it.

Thanks!

YGD