Liege-Bastogne-Liege 2012 – How The Race Was Won

Didn't have time to watch Liege-Bastongne-Liege this past weekend? With your schedule of bike races, work, home improvement, lazer hair removal surgery, guitar hero, leg lotion application (you know who you are), and watching the kids, life can get kind of crazy. That is, of course you are one of those annoying HTC kids who all they do is ride all day and play xbox at night. 

 I sat down yesterday and tried to watch Liege-Bastonge-Liege in its entirety after missing out this weekend. DVR 87% full!! I have some work to do here! Within minutes, I'm off the couch with a neighbor at the door asking for a ladder. That moment created a butterfly effect of epic proportions snowballing my evening in front of the tube. I wasn't even able to watch RGIII get drafted in real time. Is this America anymore?? 

 Anyway, knowing I might never watch the Liege race in its entirety, I remembered seeing these 'How the Race Was Won' vids on Cyclocosm and tuned in. Bam...5 minutes later..I feel up to date on how it played out, got some snarky comments that I think my readers would enjoy, and saved myself about 3 hours. Hommes does this almost every week. Check it out.

   

 Not getting paid or promoted by Cyclocosm..just a time saver tip I thought I'd pass on so you can concentrate on training and recovery instead of wasting all your time watching pro bike races all the time. 


Next up..infographics. If you do anything remotely related to education, media affairs, or cow farming, you probably have come across an infographic or two. Graphic design and media relations companies are now developing infographics for clients to quickly show why X in important, cool, or whatever. There have been a few targeted for the potential cyclist. This one grabbed my attention. 






Lastly...if you could only have one... Cervelo or the chick?






Due to high demand, new socks will be ready in June/July. See? I do more than just  make fun of you!